Friday, December 5, 2008

Tagged....


Hmmm...Ok, here we go, some good some bad!

1. I love old people, I am picky about this though! Most are so incredibly precious, and all I want to do is hug them!!!

2. Speaking of hugs (Ashley), I can't stand when someone hugs me so lightly you barely feel it...you know, they've got their butt sticking so far out that you think they think you have some sort of disease! If you're gonna hug someone, MAKE IT WORTH IT!!! I will call most people out on this too...so beware :)

3. Jeromy won't like that I posted this, but here it goes. I met Jeromy when he was working at Texas Roadhouse through college and I was managing. He was dating a girl that also worked there, whom I did know and like. First, let me just put this out there...Jeromy is very full of himself, and he used to think he was a gift to women (not a huge surprise to anyone that knows him). Well, while he was dating her and being so, um what's the word??? SMUG (love ya babe)...he so "smuggly" asked me to come hang out with him and his friends in a hot tub! I pretty much laughed at him and declined! Well, that was about 2 years before he actually, formerly, asked me out. So, I guess he knew what he wanted from the "get go" :)

4. I am 4 years older than Jeromy. FOUR VERY BIG, LARGE, ENORMOUS, GINORMOUS years OLDER...and I'm reminded of this regularly :) I don't feel older and I'm told all the time that I don't look a day over 24ish, so THERE!!!

5. I don't like talking on the phone. I'm terrible at answering calls, returning calls or just plain calling people. I ADMIT IT!!! (some of you are nodding in agreeance right now)

6. I pierced my tongue when I was like 21 or 22! At the time, my best friend and I thought it would be the "cool" thing to do. Another fact about me is that I have an EXTREMELY LOW tolerance for pain, so don't ask what prompted me to want to pierce my tongue! An interesting side note: it actually didn't hurt! (yea, I know, how in the world will I be able to give birth? not letting my mind wonder there yet!)

7. I wish I was taller, I'm scared of getting old and wrinkley, I wish so bad my husband would "baby" me, I want to see a Broadway show and a Nascar race soooo bad, I can't wait to have babies, I'm terrified of gaining weight (hopefully that doesn't make me sound vain, cause I'm really not), I love to shop, I want the fairytale, I don't like my job b/c I'm not reaching my full potential (hence the fact that I can write this blog WHILE I'm working!!!)....ok, gotta get back to work :)

And, I don't have anyone to tag :( But, thankyou Katrina for tagging me!!!

4 Fabulous Comments:

Bloggymommy said...

LOL! You're so funny! By the time we get old and wrinkely we will be too blind to know! So don't worry honey! Worrying will only cause you to get them before your eyesight fails! ;) ((hugs))

Bloggymommy said...

Ok mine's up! Go check it out! Oh and I linked your blog so that people can find you and you can make some more cyber buddies! ((hugs)) sweety! ;)

Bloggymommy said...

You've been tagged on my blog! lol

Markiesnana said...

You have a great blog!
First, sory about your losses of family members. I can't bear to think of being separated from my daughter some day, but I have to realize that it happens to all of us.
You are so blessed to have had that kind of mother.
As far as work, just try to remember (as you have your gameface on) that your situation is TEMPORARY. Keep talking to the Lord during your work hours. You will get through, and someday (really) this job situation will only be a vague memory, I promise!
In my last job, I co-managed a large program for MR adults. I was 60. My supervisor was 24. As I continually strove to keep the whole place running well, with about 60 clients per day attending our program....health crises, moody clients, constant disruptions and disaasters....I used to find my supervisor on her computer PLAYING CARD GAMES. Yes, it took every ounce of my strength and God's presence in my life to get through. The previous supervisor was more efficient, but had that "nasty, couldn't trust her-type streak in her". I never thought it would end...and that's with me praying CONSTANTLY. Finally it did end. I don't miss it at all. At the time, I stayed because it was a job....and in today's economy, sometimes you do what you have to do. I think I made a diff. in some peoples' lives while there. The rest, I have to leave up to God.
Keep the faith!
Love,
Jan from the J&K blogs