Thursday, December 4, 2008

Bare Minimum...Newlywed Style!

So, after fixing some yummy hot chocolate for my hubs (well, after he brought down all the Christmas "stuff" from the attic, he DID help)...I decided to decorate our pitiful Christmas tree.

Now, I'm not going to diss it that bad b/c my Patti got it for us on our first Christmas...and we are grateful for that. But, this year after decorating the Christmas tree and setting out our very minimal knick-knacks, I had to laugh.

Here it is!!! Cute but pitiful...I think it's leaning. What do you think???


And, here are a few of our decorations...and as you can see, it "ain't" much! So newlywed"ish" of us!


I'm holding back until we can sell our townhome (which may be sometime around 2022???), to invest in more Christmas decorations! So until then, we will settle for this.



Oh, and check out how cute I was when I was only 3 years old!!! Not humble at all ;) Little blurry, but you get the picture!


2 Fabulous Comments:

k.mart said...

Awww, I love your tree! And don't worry, Christmas collections (as we've learned/are learning) come slow and with after holiday clearances! You'll never forget these first few Christmases together with what you have... best of all, with having each other! :)

Bloggymommy said...

Awww...your tree is cute! We have a 6 1/2 foot tree and it's a pain in the ars to get upstairs! Uggg...