Monday, December 8, 2008

Jeromy's Grandfather


Jeromy's Grandfather (Daddy Bill) passed away on Saturday. He passed unexpectedly, but quickly, of a massive heart attack. Sadly, he had to have his leg amputated months ago and it was not only difficult for the family, but so incredibly hard on him. Daddy Bill was such a strong man and hardly let on of his pain and suffering! He always seemed to have a warm smile on his face and something funny to say, and he was such a loving man. As the matriarch of the family, this was a hard loss to take for his children and grandchildren, but as we are assured, he is being welcomed into Heaven. He is healthy, happy and glorifying our Lord as we speak! He lived a long, happy life and adored his wife and family. He will be sorely missed and never forgotten!
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am" John 14:1-3

3 Fabulous Comments:

k.mart said...

We are grieving and rejoicing with you over the earth's loss and Heaven's gain. Sounds like he was an amazing man!

Thanks for sharing a beautiful post in honor of him and give Jeromy an extra big hug today!

Bloggymommy said...

I am so very sorry for your loss! My thoughts and prayers go out to you. He sounds like a wonderful man. Many huge ((HUGS)) to you and your family!

Bloggymommy said...

I hope you're doin great! I have an award for you on my blog! Display it with pride! :) ((HUGS))