Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The ABC's About Me...

A--Attached or Single: Attached...MARRIED!

B--Best Friend(s): My husband, sister and cousin

C--Cake or Pie: Um, cake!

D--Day of Choice: Most definitely Saturdays!!!

E--Essential Item: My devotional prayer book

F--Favorite Food: Mexican & Italian

G--Greatest Joy: My family

H--Hometown: Asheville

I--Indulgences: Clothes shopping!!!!

J--January or July: JULY!!! I LOVE summer!

K--Kids: None YET...does my husband count?

L--Life is Incomplete Without: My faith & salvation, second to that is my FAMILY!

M--Marriage Date: October 20th, 2007

N--Number of Siblings: 1 Great Sister

O--Oranges or Apples: Love 'em both equally!

P--Phobias: Heights....YIKES!!!

Q--Quotes: "It's not WHAT you do, it's how much LOVE you put into it that matters" Mother Teresa

R--Reason to Smile: Most definitely all the little things in life that we take for granted...I'm blessed in sooo many countless ways!

S--Season: Summer...doesn't get any better. I'd say winter just for the Christmas season, but I hate the cold!

T--Tag 5 Friends: I don't have 5 friends to tag....sad huh?

U--Unknown Facts About Me: I'm actually a little shy, believe it or not! I think if someone were to describe me, shy wouldn't be in their description.

V--Very Favorite Store(s): Old Navy, Gap, Ann Taylor, Charlotte Russe

W--Worst Habit: Sucking my thumb (I personally don't think that's "bad", but my husband does!)

X--X-ray or Ultra Sound: Funny question...I've never had either

Y--Your Favorite Movie: Steele Magnolias "Don't talk about me like I'm not here"

Z--Zodiac Sign: Taurus

1 Fabulous Comments:

Bloggymommy said...

See I learn more about you every time you get bored at work! lol