Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Absent...

I'm truly a bad blogger.  I guess I'm so caught up in TTC that if there isn't anything going on on that front, I have nothing to talk about...kinda pathetic :(  I honestly don't have much to talk about and don't wanna blog about my trivial days just to have something to blog about. 

So, I'm excited about the new year and pray it has better things in store for us.  I'm praying for change, mostly change within my own heart!  It's not something I can do on my own, and I am relying on the Lord for a renewed spirit, mind and heart :)

I wasn't ready to jump back into another IUI in January because of all the hustle and bustle of the holidays.  However, unless I get pregnant this month by some miracle from the fertility fairies, we will be doing a 3rd IUI next month.  I'm going to request a back to back IUI in hopes of success!!  If the 3rd one doesn't work, I doubt I will want to do a 4th.  We certainly can't afford IVF, but I would give anything to do IVF so I guess we could start saving for it?! 

This is probably way TMI and "over-sharing", but has anyone tried the "cups"...called Diva cup or some other name??  I won't go into detail, if you're TTC you know what I'm talking about.  So, I'm curious if anyone knows anything about these??

I'll be back with updates :)  THANK YOU so much for all the wonderful support, it means sooo much and I truly appreciate it. 


4 Fabulous Comments:

waiting and wishing said...

I hope the fertility fairies pay both of us a visit! Good luck with #3 (if you get there)! No news on the hair loss, my thyroid came back fine... so I guess I will just keep shedding, prefect!

Anonymous said...

Hey there...I don't personally use the diva cup, but two of my friends do and absolutely love it!

Good luck on #3!!

Serenity said...

Good luck!!

K.Davis said...

I was wondering when you would finally post again!!! I am a terrible blogger too!