Sunday, December 5, 2010

IUI #2

Did not work.  I was under the impression that the 1st failed IUI was the hardest...not true.  I'm in a funky place right now.  Tears overflowing :(  After the initial shock/pain of the negative results, now I am just left with an overwhelming feeling of just letting people down...again.  It's ok though, clearly His timing is just not right yet.  I've just lost a lot of steam, but will prayerfully gain some strength and courage back to move on.





8 Fabulous Comments:

waiting and wishing said...

I'm so sorry, Amy. I know how hard it is to not get the results you had hoped for. I'll be praying that you find the strength and courage to move forward. God has a plan for you, and his timing is always perfect. If only waiting were a little easier :)

Stephanie said...

I'm so sorry! I know the pain of failed IUIs and I truly feel for you. Sending hugs and prayers. God has a time for all of us and with this process I really believe that when things don't work out the way we want, its truly for a greater reason.

Stephanie said...

Oh sweetie - I know those weren't the results you were hoping for. I'm so bummed for you that this didn't work. Take the time to grieve and know that everyone, here and IRL, will be here to support you.

Brandi Hudack said...

I'm so sorry it didn't work. We are about to start our IUI journey later this month and I can only imagine the pain. BeStay strong!!

k.mart said...

Love you, sweet friend.

Serenity said...

So sorry Amy. All in time though, I know you have faith as well so just take a step back, breathe. Everything will work out as it is meant to.

Anonymous said...

Amy...I don't know how I missed this post...I know it's a little late, but I am so sorry to hear that this IUI didn't take.

I know it's never easy to face defeat time and again, but I also know what a woman of strength and faith you are.

Please know that I am here and you will remain in my thoughts as you take the next steps in this process.

Positive thoughts incite positive outcomes. I usually hate when people say that to me, but I have also recently learned that it couldn't be more true :)

waiting and wishing said...

Amy, they *think* the hair falling out may have to do with my thyroid. We won't know much until my bloodwork comes back early this week. I will let you know once we figure it out... IF we figure it out :) How's it going got you, I need an update!!