Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Here are some things that I will post about, things on my mind and in my heart:

1. When I get a few minutes I will post some pics of my nieces surprise birthday party!!!

2. I'm going to Cancun for EIGHT days in April with Jero, Ash, Kelly, Jen and Patti....HALLELUJAH!!!! (Jero with 5 women for 8 days...he will need prayers for patience please :) )

3. My Aunt is having her "big" surgery on March 20th, I believe I posted that I didn't know the date...but, there it is...MORE PRAYERS PLEASE!!! And THANK YOU to those that are praying!!!

4. Also, I would like to do a rewind/old school post with pics of good times with friends and family...and I need to get some pics of my dad and his girlfriend up too! I do have good intentions, just need to take the time :)

5. I have soo many things to be grateful for in this struggling time, and I give so many thanks to our good Lord for the many blessings in my life!!!

Be back soon!

0 Fabulous Comments: