Saturday, February 28, 2009

Prayer Request...

Oh, so many that I would like to list...my heart is full of them actually. But, for the few that do visit my blog (or even the passer byers) I would ask that you keep my Aunt Dorothy in your prayers please. She is having a full bladder removal in the next couple of weeks...it is a major surgery to say the least. She has bladder cancer and this is the only option, as she is 87 years old and has had a blast of chemo and radiation that did not work.

She has lived a very long and blessed life, so we are happy for that. We are certain she will come through just fine b/c, even at her age, she is one of the strongest (physically and mentally) people I know. She is an AMAZING Christian woman who has the upmost faith in our Lord that He will see her through this!

Thank you in advance for your prayers, and I will certainly do an update!


"For I will restore health unto you, and I will heal you of your wounds, saith the Lord."

Jeremiah 30:17

0 Fabulous Comments: