Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Surprise Birthday Party!!!

My goodness, what a fabulous birthday surprise for Kailyn! We went pottery painting. It was a great idea for such a great group of girls and appropriate for their age. It was amazing how creative and artistic each of them were, it was so fun to see all of their creations! As for myself (this isn't about me, but I must share), my creation turned out horrendous...I have not ONE creative bone in my body!

It was a surprise for Kailyn, and this is the first pic of her...she was so happy!





The girls around the "prowler"...



The big girls, Morgan & Bethany, had some fun too!!!







Roger & Sydney




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....my precious Kailyn!






Ok, so here is where the day takes a turn for the...um, won't say ;) I didn't want Kailyn's day to end, so I told her she could invite a few girls over for a slumber party! Wow, 4 10 year olds are EXHAUSTING!!! They weren't at my house for FIVE minutes before they wanted to play dress up with my clothes and shoes.....here's a peek....



A girls' gotta have her perfume to go with the new outfit, right? Take your pick...(this is my extra bedroom, don't mind the mess)



AND, it wouldn't be perfect without the perfect earrings to accent the dress???


Yay, dress up is over, now it's play time...thanks to Uncle Jeromy! I can always count on him to play hard!!! He's so good.


Is it over yet??? Nite, nite....

I love you Kailyn! I hope you had the BEST Birthday ever, you deserved it!

1 Fabulous Comments:

k.mart said...

Your niece is BEAUTIFUL! What a cool idea for a party!

And the afterparty? You are my kind of aunt... you are Jeromy doing that for her is so cool! I bet she felt so special, just like it should be on your birthday!

As a side question, do you know what happened to Jenny's blog? I was trying to go see it tonight, but it says her profile is unavailable? Weird!

Anyway, where are you guys going to church on Easter Sunday? Just wondering! Maybe you could meet the girls in real life? :)