Sunday, March 1, 2009

Oh The Snow!!!

HOLY SNOW!!! Ok, it's not New York style or anything, but the biggest we've seen in A-Ville in a LONG time...YAY! First, let's make some observations of the first picture here. I own no "bib" type pants, I don't own any gloves...but here's the HA HA part...I do not own ANY type of snow boots!!! So, I decided I would wear my high top dress boots. Ok, get your laughs, but they worked ok...

Jero, at least, had some gloves! These pics aren't that clear for obvious reasons, but you get the point!

Duke absolutely LOVED the snow, he ran in circles just living it up!





Now, BRING SPRING please :)

4 Fabulous Comments:

Bloggymommy said...

Oh I hate snow! It's pretty in pictures but I'm a spring/fall type girl! C'mooooonnnn SPRING!!!

6 Worleys said...

omg....that is hilarious!!! love love love the outfit...lolololhahahahahrotflmaololololohahhahahahhehehehehehehehe

k.mart said...

Oh girl, we gotta get you some gear! Carrying a dog around in those boots in the snow, okay... but a baby someday, that gives me nightmares! LOL!

Will be remembering your aunt... I am with you. So many I love right now are facing physical and financial hardships; my heart just breaks. BUT, we know the Great Physician and Provider.

And we know He is faithful!

Take care, you guys! Love the pics. :)

Markiesnana said...

Cute doggy! Hope he's behaving himself.
Thanks for your nice comments on my blog. Yes, I am blessed to have these babies. I cherish every day.
God bless you.