Monday, September 8, 2008

Good Times, Good Friends...



Last weekend was one full of baseball and good times with a couple friends of ours. Jeromy and Kris were in a baseball tournament in Raleigh. They made it to the championship game and lost. That's OK though, we enjoyed our getaway! Leya and I managed to escape to the mall for some girl time. The four of us are going to Clearwater, FL in November for a week for another tournament...we're just a little excited!




How cute are those boys? It was sooo very HOT that weekend *major understatement*! That cooler saved our lives...Leya and I practically took a bath in it throughout the weekend!


And to top the weekend off, I got hit with a foul ball at a pretty hefty speed...OUCH! It came from a field behind us and got me in my back, knocked my breath out for a few seconds. I survived, but tried to MILK it...that didn't work :(


I LOVE THIS MAN SOOO MUCH...


0 Fabulous Comments: