Monday, November 26, 2012

Beta #3

Just wanted to give a quick update on how my blood test went last Friday.  Surprisingly it came back so much higher than I ever expected at 6,617 (18dp5dt)!!  I was just praying for a number of about 3,000, so we were pleasantly surprised!!  Just another hurdle we have overcome and just another reason to praise God!!!!  We have our first ultrasound next Tuesday, Dec 4th...I'll definitely be back to update after the ultrasound :) Thank you for all of the congrats...just reading them is so surreal!!!

6 Fabulous Comments:

Christy Marshall said...

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG. AND, OMG.

Stephanie said...

Wonderful, wonderful!! And I just have to say...I can't wait to be pregnant with you! :)

Holly said...

Thank you so much for your prayers, kind words, and encouragment. I'm hanging on to hope! Your Betas are AWESOME!!! Yay God!!

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, what exciting news to find coming back to Reader after weeks away! I'm oh so excited and happy for you!! Yay!! God is oh so good!

Anonymous said...

Amy- that is wonderful news!!! I sent her a note and she started a new one. I was thinking the same thing!! It closes after 999 comments.

Anonymous said...

Same name. It just has new thread on there. : )