Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Transfer!!

I know...I'm a tad late!  I had my transfer Monday and everything went really well :)  My embryologist was ecstatic over how well my embryos were developing.  They transferred two...one was a 5AA and the other was a 4AA.  These are pretty much perfect blastocysts (from what she told me).  Of course I've googled the heck out of those grades for embryos and have read mostly amazing stuff...so here's hoping and praying!  They were able to freeze four embryos, which I'm totally happy with. 


Here we are with our little embryos.  Looks like there are 3 because one of them is already hatching out of it's shell...such an over achiever ;)  So now we just wait, and wait some more....the HARDEST part!  I'm just praying for enough strength for today and enough hope for tomorrow.  It's out of our hands and our destiny in this journey is best left in His hands.  Again, humbly asking for continued prayers as this is only half the journey!!  Thank you isn't even nearly enough....

"If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, Be uprooted and planted in the sea, and it will obey you" Luke 17:6


7 Fabulous Comments:

waiting and wishing said...

Awesome!!! Those are some great looking babes :) I cannot wait to hear how it turns out!!!

Stephanie said...

Wow, that one is definitely hatching! Had you not said something, I would have thought there were three. I hope you are feeling well and I am praying for good news to come your way! How exciting for you, rest up!!

LC said...

Amy - yay, yay, yay! They are beautiful and I am praying for some more good news very soon. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great news! I will say a prayer for you guys.
Katherine

Ashley said...

This is AMAZING!!!!!! What's the next step? I know you are thrilled :)

Unknown said...

Yay!!!! Congrats! Hope all goes well :) Excited to hear how it goes!

waiting and wishing said...

Just thinking about you today- I hope everything is going well!