Sunday, March 21, 2010

Waiting

Is the hardest part.  I'm trying not to obsess over it too much...some months I do more than others.  Some months I'm more anxious than others waiting to see if this is THE month.  But, this month I feel a little more peaceful about the process.  I realize that it is normal for a woman to take six to nine months to actually conceive.  Some things take a while to sink in, some things won't ever sink in, and some things I will waiver on month to month...just saying :)  This I know...it will happen.

I'm gonna try my BEST to not test this month.  I've said this many times before and failed miserably!  Jeromy insists that it costs too much money to keep buying pregnancy tests, when all I have to do is wait...which I admit is true.  Right now I'm guessing I'm about 5 or 6, maybe 6 or 7 DPO (days past ovulation).   The meds I took will alter my cycle length, so I'm interested to see when I start my cycle <-----hoping I won't be starting another cycle :)  So, I am off a little, but I think I should know something by next weekend??  

Please keep me in your prayers, if you will.   

0 Fabulous Comments: