Monday, March 29, 2010

....

I think no matter what, despite the emotional rollcoaster, I will always have hope.  I won't give up.  I didn't get pregnant this month, but prayerfully it will happen next month!  As far as my depressing last post, I was certainly convicted on many levels of what I wrote.  Thank goodness God's mercies are new every day is all I have to say :)

Going through this (hopefully brief) infertility has enlightened me in so many ways, but most importantly it has softened my heart.  Just as with ANYTHING, whether it be an injury that impairs a part of your body, the loss of a family member, a long time job that you have been laid off from...it's naturally challenging for our hearts and minds to relate to other people's hardships/tragedies/misfortunes.  We tend to be selfish and grateful at the same time.  Selfish that we sometimes don't notice or aren't burdened by others that are suffering.  Grateful that if we actually do notice, we just stop and say a prayer of thanks and praise that it isn't us and move on with our busy lives.  I've done it.  Guilty. 

However, in everything I do and the trials that I face, I want to learn something and change my heart to become more sensitive.  I want to show grace and embrace others with as much love as they deserve.  So, when I say that this "wait" will teach  me something, I know it already has and still will.  Believe it or not, a part of me is actually grateful for this "wait"...


Heavenly Father,

Help me to remember others in need,
Lord give me the words and wisdom to encourage them.
Please use me to do your will in helping others.

I lift my voice in prayer for all of those who are troubled, sick or in any need.
Lord please protect them, bless them and keep them.

Amen

P.S.  I said I would post something funny didn't I?  I seem to always be so "deep" lately, I'm kinda driving myself crazy.  Buuut, I do have something funny....quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen in FOREVER.   Check out this link! Bwahahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bTbAsmPOKo


0 Fabulous Comments: