Thursday, March 25, 2010

Defeated

Today I'm feeling a little defeated...it's just one of those days!  I can't seem to get negative thoughts out of my head.  I try really hard to be positive, but it can be hard.  No, I haven't "started" yet, so that's a good thing...but the lack of pregnancy symptoms is a let down.  And, the break out that my face is experiencing right about this time every month is all too familiar :(  I know this "negative" post is coming a little premature, but it's like I just know it didn't happen this month.  Didn't I just say in my last post that I was feeling "peaceful" about the process?  Wow, the rollercoaster truly is crazy. 

Here are my negative and irrational thoughts.  I feel like it's truly going to take a LOT of "work" to get pregnant...and by "work" I mean a LOT more planning, pills and possibly invasive procedures.  Why do I let my thoughts get the best of me and become soo pessimistic??  YUCK, I hate it!  From what we know...there isn't really anything "wrong" with either of us.  So, I took crappy fertility meds this month and I'm thinking they didn't work...I just don't get it.

OK, I refuse to ramble anymore about something that hasn't even happened yet.  I need some serious schooling in "positive thinking"!!!  Please forgive my Debbie Downer post...I will try my very best to write something uplifting or funny on my next post no matter what happens in the next few days....deal?  K!

1 Fabulous Comments:

k.mart said...

I'm not a very good "waiter" either, Amy! I can't imagine the roller coaster you're on right now, but I can tell you that Joe and I promise to stop and pray this second! Sending you hugs and knowing that others on this journey read your words and feel relieved to hear that they are not alone. Thanks for sharing your heart!