Saturday, February 26, 2011

Follow up

Short recap, as I'm on pain meds and ready to lay my head down.  Surgery went well!!  Answered prayers all around.  First, from what my husband tells me, Dr J said my endometriosis was bad and affected all of my lady organs except my bowels...WOW!!  Good news for us because of our failed attempts at TTC.  It is what I wanted to hear...just praying that this surgery works for that purpose.  It is kinda scary knowing I had it that bad, because eventually it will come back.

I didn't get sick, but I did get quite nauseas and immediately asked for something to help with that.  I'm very sore, but actually feeling better than I thought I would feel!  The two most bothersome things are the fact that I can't pee real well because of the cathader.  What an awful feeling to have a full bladder and only be able to pee just a little, uughh...hope that doesn't last long.  Also, another side affect is the shoulder pain from air traveling upwards due to the carbon dioxide they bloat your abdomen with...OUCH!  This shoulder pain is actually worse than the abdomen pain.  But honestly, I can't complain, I am doing great!!

Once again, I can't say a big enough thank you for the sweet messages of support, prayers and love...I'm so grateful and lucky to have such great support, it means soo much to me!!!!

Since I came home all doped up yesterday, I can't stop praising God for all the undeserved answered prayers and blessings...God is sooo good!!

3 Fabulous Comments:

Stephanie said...

Glad to hear the surgery was a success and there is a possible reason for your TTC troubles. I'm sorry you are in pain, I hope it goes away quickly. Let that hubby of yours take good care of you. :)

waiting and wishing said...

I'm so glad to hear that it went well! I hope this was the answer to your baby making problems :)

Anonymous said...

Yay!! So glad to hear it was a success. Get some rest and feel better soon :)