Thursday, January 1, 2009

Three Christmases

CHRISTMAS #1

Dinner with my sister, brother-in-law and nieces and nephew

Dinner Time....

Sydney & Kamden with their new comforters (they were so excited, NOT)

Kailyn & Morgan opening their gifts from Aunt Amy & Uncle Jeromy


Beautiful Kailyn!!!

And since I didn't bring my camera, sadly that's all I could snatch from
my sister's blog...




CHRISTMAS #2
Dinner & presents with the Bullmans!!!


A gift from Patti...they are TRYING to convert me
into a DUKE fan. It might be working???

Me, Jero & sweet Charlie

The Davis's



Eric and I trying to get Charlie to smile...
he smiles on his own time :)


Big Boy Charlie on his new bike!


CHRISTMAS #3
Lunch & presents with Patti's family...
(I didn't take nearly enough pics to show
the whole family )


Jero very excited about opening his gift,
such a kid ;)

Gama in her HOT new coat...
she's so precious!!!
And the kids....




HOPE EVERYONE HAD A BLESSED CHRISTMAS!!!


1 Fabulous Comments:

Bloggymommy said...

Oh I love all those pics! What a gorgeous family! I love all the pics of the kids; you guys look good holding them too! lol Oh and I love your grandma's new "hot" coat! lol

Hope your Christmas was a great one! ((hugs))