Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Amazon.com Promoting Pedophilia...


I have been visiting/posting on a blog called the "Imperfect Parent" for over six months now. I mostly visit their "Jon & Kate Plus 8" blog/forum to chat and discuss the show, and of course have made some great cyber friends along the way...

Recently, there was a post that has caught my attention, written by the owner of the "Imperfect Parent". I, as many others, am OUTRAGED at what they are allowing to be sold (how it got published in the first place is beyond me). Apparently, they are selling books that promote child-adult sex. I am not sure what constitutes these authors/publishers/sellers to be able to write/promote/sell these books. Censorship? Child-adult sex is an ILLEGAL/IMMORAL ACT people!!!

Please take the time to read this article, and in the article it guides you to where you can go to take a stand and have a voice. I, personally, haven't ever purchased from Amazon.com, but I know many people that have and will NO longer!


2 Fabulous Comments:

Bloggymommy said...

There are no words to explain how disgusted I am over this! It's sick and I hope all those people writing/selling/promoting and buying these books get what's coming to them! God will judge them in their last seconds that will last for all eternity.

k.mart said...

SCARY!!! We love books around here and have used them bunches... bunches and now no more!!!

Have a great weekend Bullmans! Love to you all!