Monday, June 27, 2011

BIG

Well, IUI #4 was a BIG fail.  I struggle with the why's, but I'll never know.  I feel like we're falling into the category of "unexplained infertility".  As I've said before, we're both blessed with good eggies and good swimmers...so something is amiss.  Before the lap surgery it was obvious why we couldn't get pregnant, but now I just don't know.

We are taking a very long break. I'm remembering how BIG my God is, how He will bless us in His own timing...not a minute too late. 

Thank you for all the support and prayers...couldn't make it through without them :)

10 Fabulous Comments:

Stephanie said...

Sending you hugs!! I completely understand your, maybe frustration, is a good word? We did 4 back to back IUIs August - December last year. Just finished up with IUI#5. Waiting yet again. I wish I had words to make it better for you!!

Stephanie said...

I can't imagine what you are going through right now--pain, frustration, fear, and I'm sure much more. I'll be thinking about you during the break you have decided to take. I'll pray that God gives you the strength you need to make any decisions that might come up during that time. Keep believing, because He is all that gets IFers through at times.

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry girl! I totally understand the need for a break and think you and your husband have ben so strong throughout this whole thing! PS - I just had to point out that out of three comments, all of us are named Stephanie!

amy said...

Hahahaaa...Thank you STEPHANIES :) You guys are so sweet...and obviously are all pretty cool chicks b/c you share the same name ;)

You're support means the world!!

Ashley said...

I'm so so sorry to hear this..

Anonymous said...

thinking of you and praying that you will find peace in each other and hold onto that hope. hugs.

Serenity said...

Time to breathe and relax can be good for you. Just remember it is all in His plan. Love you!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear that the IUI wasn't successful. It's so frustrating to not know WHY, to not be sure how to fix it. It sounds like a break is just what you need! I am thinking about you and wishing for very good things for you.

Sannah said...

Hi Amy, thanks for your comments on my blog. Your journey of trying to get pregnant sounds incredibly challenging, and must at times be heartbreaking. My thoughts and wishes are with you.

Monaco said...

Oh, I also have endometriosis ... and had surgery for it just over 2 years ago ... like you, I have not received relief from it and it seems that things only got worse for me after the surgery. Again, you are not alone ... others do "get" you and what you are going through ... if you ever want to keep in touch via e-mail, just say the word and I'm here for you. ~ xx