Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Today

Just a quick post to recap.  I'm going for IUI#4 today.  Went yesterday and had one good follie @ 26mm, got the HCG shot at the office and I'm doing it at 3:30 today!  I feel realllly good about the timing of this one, just praying that it actually works!  I know I say this often, but I'm so blessed to have the support that I do here on my blog.  The IF community is amazing, and I couldn't do this w/o the knowledge and support that is given!  I will be back to give an update on our IUI...please pray for us!  Thank you :)  


7 Fabulous Comments:

Brandi Hudack said...

Best of luck today! I'll be praying for you.

Stephanie said...

God luck today!! 26mm that is one mature egg thats ready to be a baby! Saying prayers for you all :)

sbusbyjbs said...

Good Luck! What a great size :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck today! I will be thinking about you this afternoon!

Stephanie said...

Thinking of you! That is a great # and really hope this is it!

Anonymous said...

wishing you the best of luck and keeping you in my prayers!

Ashley said...

Praying for you!