Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pics..."Friday Family Fun Night"

Last summer we started this weekly "Friday Family Fun Night" with my hubs family.  We always enjoy coming together and relaxing from a long week!  Just wanted to share some pics...something a little more light hearted than the doom and gloom posts that I'm so good for lately, blaahhhh!!



                            Isn't he precious??  My hubs that is?  Yes, little Brayden is presh too ;)

                                                        Jeromy and his sweet little cousins

                                                                    Sweet Papaw!!


                                                               A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E

                                                          In deep thought apparently...


                                                 Enjoying my Friday nite adult beverage!!

                                                           My beautiful mother-in-law

                           Bwaahaaa, my sis-in-law really, I mean really enjoying her watermelon ;)

                                                                      Patti and I


                                                                     Sweet Charlie!!

        The guys...my bro-in-law, father-in-law, papaw-in-law and hubs....missing my other bro-in-law

  Us girls...MIL, me, sis-in-law, grandma-in-law and aunt-in-law....good law!!  Missing my other sweet SIL!



Oh boy, do I love this man!!!

6 Fabulous Comments:

Ashley said...

Yall are a beautiful couple. Glad you are having fun!!!!

LC said...

What an awesome idea to come together as a family every week. I love it! Thanks for sharing. There is something just so special about the comfort being with family brings. I, personally, just feel so much better when I'm surrounded by my family.

Anonymous said...

I think that is a great idea to get together on Fridays! How fun (especially with a pool)! You have a beautiful family :)

Stephanie said...

What a great tradition loaded with memories to last a lifetime! Looks like a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

so nice to see you relaxing and enjoying the love of those around you! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I tried sending you an email the other day with some more info on natural stuff . . . wonder if it made it?