Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lately....

I'm such a boring lazy blogger!  I've told ya'll before, I don't blog about much more than my infertility...what an interesting life I lead, I tell ya ;) 

The only fairly interesting things going on:

A) I'm going to the beach this Saturday...Hallelujah!! (will post pics when I get back)
B) We truly are trying to build a house, and I do think that will be fun to blog about (for me anyways).  Our ideas/plans to build on a certain piece of land have changed, so we are working on something else that is just fantastic!! (God is GOOD)
C) I'm approaching my 33rd birthday and I wanna be sick.  Not sure if anyone understands me when I say that IF I had a child and was turning 33 I wouldn't feel so old...but, I've barely started down that road and I'm feeling it.
D) I just started another round of Clomid last night....OOOPS, that was fertility related...hahhaha, I can't help it!

So last month was unsuccessful, the fertility fairies, once again, were not on my side!!  I'm not doing an IUI this month, just a medicated round.  I'm hoping I won't ever have to do another IUI, and either naturally or with Clomid assistance, I will get pregnant.  I go for my follie scan next Friday and I'm hoping and praying for the best this cycle! 

Will post when I get back from the BEACH!!  Love ya'll!

2 Fabulous Comments:

Stephanie said...

Have a fabulous time on your vacation! Maybe that's just what you need to prepare yourself for the best cycle yet! :)

Anonymous said...

The best things happen while on vacation!! Enjoy yourself and your hubby ;)