Monday, May 11, 2009

Well, Happy Monday!!!


Yes, I had a fender bender this morning...so, why not make the best of it and BLOG away my sorrows?! I hate to admit it, but it WAS my fault...buuut let me explain, I get the chance to defend myself riiight?
Ok. First, I was running late to work (I know what you're thinking, NO it had nothing to do with it...just want to explain in FULL detail my morning!) However, I was driving a LITTLE erratic...I JUST say this because I feel like I was being taught a lesson by driving like a fool!

So, I was literally a MINUTE from my job and I was sitting at a red light. The light turned green and EVERYONE drove off except for the car in front of me! So, I just sat there for a few seconds, I looked down for a few seconds and then naturally released the brake ASSUMING by now that the car had a least moved an INCH! NOPE...not one inch...what the heck? GAS.PEDDLE.IS.ON.THE.RIGHT.

Well, I inevitably hit the car . IMMEDIATELY I break out in this hysterical cry (After almost 31 years on this earth, I've come to the conclusion that I *might* be a bit dramatic...just ask my husband). I hit two old men on their way to do door to door witnessing! WOW! I always have a fear of being in an accident with someone that has this ferocious temper, and they come after me! Not the case this morning...so glad and relieved, but I felt so bad for them. It wasn't a bad hit, just a hard nudge that left a few marks.
It might have been my lucky day though, as I did NOT get a ticket...it may end up being a "no fault" type accident! Let's hope. I feel like I should have done a "Not Me Monday" type post...I did NOT get into an accident and pretend it wasn't my fault 100%, or something like that!

1 Fabulous Comments:

k.mart said...

Oh my goodness! So glad you're OKAY!

What a bummer way to start your Mon.,but your sense of humor always makes it all seem better. Hopefully nothing will be too expensive!

Hope the rest of your week goes wonderfully!