Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ahhh Vacation...How I miss YOU!!!

Ok, so I FINALLY posted some vacation pics! These are most of our great pics from Cancun, Mexico...NO, none of us caught the "Swine Flu" thank you very much! We had such an amazing time...

For anyone that blogs you know how long it takes to upload picture by picture, so right now I'm too pooped to write any captions, but I will work on that throughout the week. Also, I wasn't able to put all the pics in one post for some funky reason, the next post holds the rest of the pics.




















2 Fabulous Comments:

k.mart said...

I can see why! SUCH gorgeous water and sand and weather and... man, I should have stowed away in a suitcase or something!

So glad you all had a wonderful time! How fun.

Bloggymommy said...

Ahh...looks like you had fun! 'Color Me Jealous'! (wink wink) lol Hope you're doing great girly! I miss ya!