Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our New Addition....

We got a PUPPY!!! I've been wanting a dog for a while now, but Jero put the brakes on that from the start. He must have really slept on it, b/c out of nowhere he said he was ready for one! He says he's "testing" it out to see if he could "handle" a baby. Well, there's no sleeping on that one (for the record), that's coming, ready or not :)

So, he's ADORABLE...he's a LOVER. He's a boxer/lab mix, technically called a "boxador". He's a very good puppy...he sleeps through the night in his crate without whining (anyone who has had a puppy knows the whining can be like a newborn baby), so we are very lucky and very proud of him!

Not sure if you can tell from the next two pics, but he has a DUKE collar on...YES his name is DUKE!!!! For anyone that doesn't already know...Jero is a huge DUKE fan, so there you go!




2 Fabulous Comments:

Bloggymommy said...

Oh congrats on your new baby! lol He's so cute and I love his name!

So does this mean that Jeromy is thinking about a baby? Crossing my fingers for ya! Here's some more ***baby dust***!

SkippyMom said...

"techinically a boxador" ? I swear I spit coke at my screen that made me laugh so hard! we have had boxers, boxer mixes and labs...you have a great mix there, but ah...giggle..gosh I am still loving that name.

it is adorable - how about "labxor"? They don't charge money for a "purebred" boxador do they?

have fun - he looks lovely!