Sunday, November 23, 2008

Surprise, Surprise!!!

We spent the weekend in Hickory celebrating the BIG 4-0 of Jeromy's cousin and her husand. It was a SURPRISE birthday party for the two of them! They thought they were attending a party of one of their friends, and to their surprise it was for them...
Lauri and Jeff




Jero and I with my BIL and SIL


Patti with her boys


Patti with the BEST daughter-in-laws EVER :)


Jero's other cousin Sandi and her husband Ray

Ok, I know there are a million pics of us...
but, this is what you'll get until the family grows :)

My absolutely ADORABLE husband!!!


Jeromy and his Grandfather
(prayers for his healing & strength, please)


Patti, her sister Libbie and Gama


Cutie pies Brady and Jake, Lauri and Sandi's boys


Precious baby doll Piper, check out her dimples!!!


Jero and Brady


2 Fabulous Comments:

k.mart said...

Okay, don't do that to me... I was about to shut off my computer for the night and noticed your new post-- you can guess what I thought the "Surprise!" might be referring to! LOL! So now Maddie is officially boycotting me typing this message since she is HUNGRY!

Even still, looks like a wonderful weekend with family! You're looking so pretty, by the way. Your hubby is one lucky guy! :)

6 Worleys said...

looks like a great time had by all...you have such an awesome family....iloveyou