Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Right Frame of Mind...

So, as I awoke this morning to find out that Obama won I was: scared, sick, worried, fearful! I was full of many unknowns as to what Obama will bring to this nation, or what he won't. I was ready to blog with madness and spew things such as he has too many anti-american influences, that I hope don't mentor him while he is in office; that some of our freedoms might be curtailed; how could a leader with such little experience lead our country; his lack of foreign policy that might eventually invite terrifying things. (OK, so I did go into detail anyways, but whatever.)

With all that said, I truly had to get in the "Right Frame of Mind" to accept this, b/c after all it is what it is now. I have prayed that the Lord would put the right person in office. The Lord directs the hands of Kings. This didn't surprise Him, and neither will one day moving forward surprise Him. The Lord is still in control and we must walk in that Faith! Help us then, as individuals and as a nation, to embrace Your mission for each of us: to do what is fair and just to our neighbor; to be compassionate and loyal in our love; and to make You and Your desires our ultimate concern...

4 Fabulous Comments:

Bloggymommy said...

God help us all!!!!

Markiesnana said...

Good blog, Ambull.
Yes, in all things we should give thanks.
-Jan

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amy said...

There, I used a more PC word!