Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

My little "gift" to the hubs was a dozen cute cupcakes...something he'll have to work off for the next week, aren't I the sweetest??? We decided not to get each other anything "big" this year...saving for great things :)

And, this is what I woke up to...oh and breakfast, not necessarily IN bed, but we went back to bed after breakfast...does that count? There is NOTHING better than your husband making you breakfast and then crawling back in bed and watching a movie...this has become a Saturday morning ritual recently!!! Don't be jealous ;)

Sweet, sweet (and terror) Duke got me a card TOO! Check it out...so cute, he's so thoughtful!




For some CRAZY reason, Duke was especially sweet and calm on Valentine's Day...he must have known it was a special day!

To top it all off, we had dinner with Ashley, Patti and Gamaw at a Japanese steak house...oh yea baby! It was delish, I just wasn't sure if I should go run a mile or run to the bathroom afterwards!




Duke had a playdate after Church on Sunday with his "Aunt" Lilly...I'm sure he had fun, however I was thrown up on TWICE on the ride to and from! YUCK!

US...


I just wanted to say Thankyou to Clare at http://flytojesus.blogspot.com/ for giving me a Blog Award. I've just started reading her blog, but she sure is a funny and sweet woman and I hope you all (all 2 or 3 of you) go check her out!!!

1 Fabulous Comments:

k.mart said...

Now, that looks like one fun V-day... as I've discovered, the joy is in the little things. The ones that you couldn't put a price tag on if you tried (like CUTE- way to go, Amy- cupcakes in bed with your sweetie!)

Great pics... especially the one of the three of you as a family. To think Tucker didn't even remember me this year... doggie points for Duke! :)