Thursday, November 7, 2013

Photo dump...Jaxon Dean

I'm terrible.  I get so frustrated with people that do not update their blogs after having baby, now I know why!  Life is hectic, it's busy.  Life for me, has been amazing with Jaxon...a love I never even knew existed, trite to say, but so true!!  I'm so in love.  Life in other areas has been hard, really really hard...I can't go into detail now or here, maybe one day I will.  I don't even have time for a birth story, other than to say it was HARD stuff!  He was born at 8:05pm on July 21st after days of labor and 2 1/2 hours of pushing...ROUGH!  I can't even put into words the pure JOY this little boy has brought into my life...he is my everything.  So, here are a bunch of pics...I'm gonna try and post them in age order.  Ok, well I was trying to go in age order, but I did it backwards and out of order and I really don't want to re-do it :)  So here's a few pics!  Hope all my sweet followers and friends are doing awesome!!  XOXO















6 Fabulous Comments:

Stephanie said...

Ahhh is he not just the most precious thing ever!! That smirk in his 2 month picture is beyond adorable! I’m sorry that the delivery was rough, I’m sure we’d love to hear more about his birth story some day when the time is right for you and your family. You look like such a natural with him and I am so ecstatic for you that THIS is the reason you haven’t been blogging lately, which I might add is a very good reason! Hugs to you, and your sweet little Jaxon!!

waiting and wishing said...

Ha! I was just thinking this morning I was going to write a post calling out all my blogger friend who haven't updated FOR.EV.ER.... You were at the top of my list! Such a sweet little face that boy has! Enjoy it mama, the first year goes way too fast!!!!

k.mart said...

Amy, he truly has such an angel face! I am so very, very happy for you. Go give him a hug from four girls in VA who sure wish they it could do it themselves.xo

Anonymous said...

Amy- Sending hugs your way! May you feel God's peace through the storm. I've been thinking about you. So glad to see you updated. Jaxon is absolutely adorable! A true miracle and blessing : )
Katherine

Heather said...

Hi Amy! I'm Heather and I was hoping you would be able to answer my quick question I have about your blog! If you could email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com I would greatly appreciate it!

Stephanie said...

I was just going through my list of blogs and came across yours. I don't know if you'll get a notification of this comment or not, but I hope you all are doing great! I can't believe it's been so long since you posted last, but I'm sure it's for good reason and that you are busy loving on your little (big) boy!!