Friday, February 15, 2013

IT'S A.....

We found out a little early what we're having (17 weeks)!  We didn't try for over 3 years to wait another 3 weeks to find out, so we paid a little extra at a place that does early ultrasounds :)  We are having a BOY!! And, BOY, are we happy and IN LOVE!  Our u/s tech took some extra time with us and we got to watch this boy move all over the place (probably the loaded sugary lemonade that I drank helped with that), and yes I can feel him now, been able to for a week and it's the BEST feeling EVER!!.  He was flipping around like crazy and giving us money shots that were awesome, no doubt he's a boy!  I got several pics, but only have one on my computer...



Here is our sweet baby Jaxon Dean :)  My husband LOVESSS the name Jaxon, as do I, and Dean will be after my sweet Grandpa.  Hopefully you can make out what you're looking at, I learned not everyone can distinguish u/s pics like others can.  We have our OB gender scan in two weeks, where they will do all of the official measuring and whatnot...can't wait to see him again!!  Thank you, again, for all of the love and support of finally getting to this blessed place in our lives!!  We are so grateful and blessed with this sweet baby boy of ours :)

7 Fabulous Comments:

Stephanie said...

I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering how things are going!! I LOVE the name and how exciting that it's a boy!! So happy for you girl!

Lynn said...

We arae still over the moon excited for you both. Can't wait to meet sweet Jaxon. We already love him so much!!

k.mart said...

I am so happy I went to check my e-mail before hopping in the shower... CONGRATULATIONS! What wonderful news. BOY oh BOY! Yay.

Christy Marshall said...

STOKED!! ABOUT!! THIS!! oh boy:)

Holly said...

Yay yay yay yay!!! So fun! Didn't you guys have that as a gut feeling?? So cool. :)

Holly said...

Hi Amy, thanks for the 4AA cheer! :) Hopefully I'll be right behind you!

Anonymous said...

Amy- congrats! That is awesome news! Love his name : )
Katherine