Sunday, November 21, 2010

Follie check

I went for my follie scan on Friday to see what my little ovaries were up to.  I, again, have TWO follicles (18mm).  This time I have two on my right ovary and none in my left.  Last time my left follicle collapsed, I'm hoping these both release and are mature enough...I've had a little discussion with the follies, so they  know their job!  Jero had to give me my HCG shot last night, he did a great job!!  I go in tomorrow morning at 8:15 for the insemination...will keep you updated :) 

“Truly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ it will happen."

Matthew 21:21

2 Fabulous Comments:

waiting and wishing said...

Praying this is the one!

Anonymous said...

That is amazing!! I'll be thinking of you :)