Monday, September 27, 2010

And the wait begins...


So, my IUI went very smoothly!!  All the nerves were mostly in vain, as they ALWAYS are!  Seriously, it was painless.  I guess I had my HSG in my head and how that procedure was quite uncomfortable (for those that might stumble on my blog and haven't had an HSG, it was uncomfortable for ME, not for everyone) and I just figured the IUI would feel similar, but to my surprise I didn't feel a thing!  Praise God, because I am a BABY.  As most of my friends and family wonder...how will I actually have a baby because I am such a baby??  I bet it's worth it, don't ya think?

Dr H did an ultrasound before he began the procedure and told me that one of my follies "collapsed", so only one little eggie has a chance!  Sounds good to me.  Now I just have to wait TWO long weeks and monitor every little symptom I have...back to being crazy pants for a bit, yay!

So, I just figure positive thoughts produce positive results and faithful prayers can certainly produce miracles...that's what God is in the business of doing, right?

I've received so many amazing text msgs, email msgs and blog msgs from family and friends expressing their support, concern and love for us.  I'm so humbled by the thoughts and prayers that I have recieved, words can't even express my gratitude.  I (we) feel so loved and supported and that makes it sooo much easier!  It's amazing how one little text msg can bring so much joy!  Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!



2 Fabulous Comments:

k.mart said...

Well, here's a little more...

LOVE YOU, AMY! :)

Praying,
Kb(mart)

Stephanie said...

Found you today from Steph at Blawdne's Blawg - good luck with your IUI!! I'm in the middle of deciding about when to try IUI#2. Sending you prayers!!